Check-in at The Kirby starts at 3pm and check-out is at 11am. Reservations include a delicious breakfast in our dining room from 8am- 10am that you may order off our small menu. During the season, it is a treat to sit on the deck and overlook the pond while eating breakfast. Please let us know if you have any allergies as we will do our best to accommodate. If you are planning an early departure, we are happy to serve you breakfast as early as you need.
- Complimentary wifi is available in the hotel lounge and restaurant.
- Pets are not allowed at The Kirby, but there are a few wonderful daycare and boarding houses nearby.
- Children must be 10 years of age to stay at The Kirby. Please let us know if a child will be staying with you as we would like to make his stay as wonderful.
- J. Paul’s restaurant is open 7 nights during the summer and 5 nights during offseason. Our hours of operation are 5pm-10pm each night.
- Off Season Rates: from November 1-May 25
- Deluxe Rooms: $225/ Queen Rooms: $190 (detached washroom)/ Suite $350
- High Season Rates: from May 26-October 31
- Deluxe Rooms: $350/ Queen Rooms: $250 (detached washroom)/ Suite $450
To Make a Reservation:
If you would like to make a reservation or have any questions, please call 312-857-5472 or email Mindy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to use the form below to check availability. As a reservation is made, we request a credit card number to hold the room. Don’t forget to follow our Facebook and Twitter for any last minute hotel specials.
- If you book directly with The Kirby, cancellation is free of charge up until 2-weeks before the reservation date.
- If the cancellation is given less than two weeks before your reservation, you will be charged 50 percent of your room costs.
- If you are booking via a travel website, cancellation must be made 2 weeks before on that website to avoid a fee. The travel website will send us a confirmation that you have canceled timely.