Since it’s construction in the 1890s, The Kirby House has had a deep history of opening it’s doors for those in need and welcoming everyone in as family. We continue that sentiment as we invite you to our family-style Thanksgiving Dinner with a twist. You’ll notice all your Turkey Day favorites, with an added flavor or alternative ingredient to turn your feast into a journey of flavor.
A sample of the menu to be served:
- Roasted Turkey with Dijon-Provence Gravy
- Mashed Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Lemon-Herb-Brown Butter Haricot Vert
- Roasted Redskins, Apples, and Butternut Squash
- Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Grit Casserole
- Pecan Pie Chocolate Torte
- And More!
Dinner starts at 7:00 with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres at 6:30.
$50/person, includes a glass of wine (or beer/cider). Reservations required and available on OpenTable.com.