the skill of mixing cocktails and other drinks.
Join us, this fall, for our interactive Mixology Classes. Learn how to shake, strain, and serve everything from martinis to margaritas and old fashioneds to the Sazerac.
Step behind the bar and take a stab at muddling the fruit in a Cherry Bourbon Smash, learn how to choose the right tequila for your margarita, and find out why it’s better to stir a martini than shake it (sorry 007!)
- Oct 10 – Mixology 101: Bartending Basics & Martinis
- Oct 24 – Tequila: Margaritas and More
- Nov 7 – Whiskey: Mastering the Old Fashioned and Manhattan
- Nov 21 – Gin: Having Fun with a Botanical Powerhouse
- Dec 5 – Trop Vibes: Rum-Based and Fruity Cocktails
- Dec 19 – Sweet Sips: Dessert Cocktails and Holiday Staples
Each class is $40 and includes 3-5 cocktail samples and one full cocktail, as well as lights snacks.
Space is limited for each class. To reserve a spot for any date, please call us at 269-857-5472.